Announcement:

Welcome to Babywearing Internation of Middle Tennessee. Feel free to look around and don't forget to like us on Facebook

Monday, September 15, 2014

Meet your VBE (Volunteer Babywearing Educator) - Allison


Hi, all! I'm Allison, mother to 21 month old Colton. I'm a first time mom and I started babywearing bc I wanted to hold my son as much as possible, but I also wanted hands. I discovered babywearing when my son was 5 months old. What I wouldn't have given to know about it from birth. My life was changed when I ordered my first ring sling and came to a meeting to learn how to use it.
Now, I pretty much love each type of carrier for one purpose or another. I love all the hands free snuggles wearing allows me to have. I wear in public because it's easy to keep up with my son. I wear when I'm cooking and my son wants to be held. I wear when rocking my son to sleep for a nap or bedtime isn't working. My husband wears when we go hiking. Wearing is an everyday, essential part of our lives. I'm so excited to be able to help parents learn how to safely wear their kiddos because I truly believe it will change their life. Happy babywearing!



Share it Please

Babywearing International of Middle Tennessee

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright @ 2013 Nashville Babywearers. Designed by Templateism | Love for The Globe Press